Monday, October 15, 2007

Try not to envy.

How if i say they are imported?
All the way from Australia?
From all my lovely cousins?
Hao.Ying.Zhang.
will you be impressed?
will you envy?
will you jealous?
But,
too bad,
baby they are all mine, mine , MINE!

OOOoo la la ..
apart of getting ridiculous nagging at home as usual,
(trust me, Im always wrong,but the one is Al-mighty,
he is Mr. right who never once admit to be wrong)
At least,today I have something to be happy with.

"THANKS AND MUAX MUACKS MUAH, MY LOVELY COUSINS!"
hope my capital letters would help in reaching my regards and my appreciation to them!

















The Used-live dvd+cd
double pack
+
A wombat plushie! (it looks like quokka!)
Havnt got the comfirmation.
So for the moment,
I will feed her like one.lolx
Anyway quokka is an animal
who i call it mini-kangaroo!cutE!
















Now, the used but new.
















Introducing....
*drumroll....
Ms. Wombat!
I tot it was a quokka, till aaron told me its not!

NOW, CLOSE THIS WINDOW IF YOU ARE BELOW 18.


















She came,she seduced and she got her Mr. right!

LOLX! i got this aus version of hedgehog alike plushie from an aus student who visited my secondary school las year^^

No comments: