Thursday, April 24, 2008

The reality of this world.

现实的社会,
事实是残酷的。
要时常检讨,
自己是不是被打败了,
不要等,
到败了一世纪,
还在沾沾自喜。
你会败得更厉害,
败得更伤。

人,
会因时机,季节的转变,
而贬值,降值。

Always look back and make sure you are not loosing from the game.
As time flies, as seasons change,
even humans suffer from depreciation.

不管是你,还是你在读,
在偷偷的笑,
省起来吧。
要是你想象中的我是丑过你,
要是你想象中的我是白痴过你,
可是,
我比你想象中的更强,
我比你想象中的更成熟。
我最幼稚的一面,
就是和你斗。
如果有人少了手脚都能活,
为什么我不能?

I say I am good because I know I am.
Just that, I never show that I am.
Not saying that I am perfect.
But, I know I can do better.
Loosing in a small game is just like,
the key to make one wins in the bigger game.
Looks is not everything,
time will shred off your faked looks,
and reveal for who you really are.
It doesnt matter because its not my problem.
I got much more crucial dreams to chase in my life.
You have taken what you want,
kindly take the backdoor way of my life,
so that you wont feel guilty.
Because,
even if you take the front door out from my life,
I will still smile at you,
so that you know how to spell "guilty".
And, If you happen to walk out of the door of my life,
kindly close the door,
because i dont need another handsome man,
or another cute actor,
to walk into my life.
The truth is,my heart is handsome enough to make me a handsome man.^^

“人老了,样貌不再帅,可是
心要是帅,老了还是一样帅的。”

所以样貌不帅的我,
自卑了一阵子。
一直到有一天想通;
(假设)
要是有一天一个女孩,
说爱我,
只因为我样貌的帅,
我只会微微笑的与他告别;
因为要是我老了,
她,
不会再爱我了。
This is what i mean by reality of this world : )

No comments: