Saturday, July 19, 2008

If I could hear you,see you,hug you now.

....

Many have named me silly.
All this while, Im my life, I have been living for other's sake.
Its my way of living.
I never mind sacrificing,
in making people who I care, people around me
to feel happy,
coz,
I am happy when they are happy.
But
I mind watching them suffer in pain and sorrow,
coz,
I feel thrice more painful than they do..
In fact,
theres a point in my life where I feel helpless;
for not being able to help,
for not being able to save,
for not being able to care,
for not being able to comfort,
for not being able to love,
for not being able to understand,
for not being able to stay close,
for not being able to touch the heart.

All I could do is to sit and watch?
dem cry?
while I bleed ..

Whether you love to bleed or bleed to love,
Its still 'bleeding love' as mentioned by Leona Lewis...

-ruionkoh-
mi.myblog.and miself.

No comments: