Sunday, July 13, 2008

My letter to Santa.

are u all excited?
because im going to expose my letter that I have been sending to Santa every year.

Dear Santa Uncle,
I do not want anything from you for this year again.
Yes, I want the same thing as i wished for las year.
And im requesting them once again from you this year.
yes yes, I just want an ok-looking and most importantly, loving and caring wife,
along with 2-4 cute kids (preferably daughters,ha,cuter),
which will all together make up a warm and lovely family,
with the support of my stable yet not too low wage,
in the future.

Okie, and last nite i forwarded the same letter to God. I doubt He has the time to read. nevermind, juz try mah luck, there it goes:

CC: Dear God,
I do not want anything from You for this year again.
Yes, I want the same thing as i wished for las year.
And im requesting them once again from you this year.
yes yes, I just want an ok-looking and most importantly, loving and caring wife,
along with 2-4 cute kids (preferably daughters,ha,cuter),
which will all together make up a warm and lovely family,
with the support of my stable yet not too low wage,
in the future.
Noticed something? i capital-ed the "You". wise me huh.

Looking at the letters, it doesnt matter how hard am i going tru life,
I know Santa will be touched my determination.
So is God.
whether its Jesus or Buddha or Allah,
Just God.
As long as they read my letter and help me in making my wishes come true.

No comments: