Monday, September 8, 2008

Darling PMS.



APOLOGIES!

yes,again.
I know,i am delaying everything.
Yesssss I know laar.
SIGH!
sowee.
my comp coma-ed days ago.
My CPR didnt help,
credit to Choy for saving my darling comp's life by reformatting my darling's intestines.
No updates on Avril's concert yet,
No updates on cow's and gzel's farewell yet,
No updates on da dance workshop yet,
No updates on mah part time job yet,
and the list goes on and on....
I am really trying dickily-hard..
I am even direct-downloading photoshop to edit those photos!(p2p is not allowed in campus)
5 parts wei! 500 MBs!
Lets see how well can my college's Surf Down's connection do.
It has been a fucked up busy week and so is the coming one;
Yet, my darling comp,
has made it even worse...
duh.
PMS....dammit~

Sorry guys, tats all for now,
gotta go to bed,
simply because Im going on a date tomorrow morning at 8,
(as I dont wana give my date a bad impression of me).

Yeeeharrr~
Date!
yeah baby!
Date!
YAY!!!!!
DATE!
Mamma Mia!

A

SNEAK

PREVIEW

OF

MY

DATE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shes Chipmunkly cute.

Ruionkoh.blogspot.com went "Paint" for the very first time /_\


P/S: please dont tell mah parents regarding my date wokie.
they are racist.thxbye.
-out-

No comments: