Friday, September 19, 2008

My new boobs, sorry typo, books.

Bought em weeks ago.

Why John Gray?
Well, no need much explanation, I guess all of you should have heard of
"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" huh?
Just so famous.
Saw it in Sunway Pyramid's popular.
It was packed together wif the other book(john gray's too) for the price of one.
with 15% discount for popular members.
why not buy right?
So i bought tat.
I dint even know wat genre was it.
just bought it because it is famous.
And fyi,
it is a relationship handbook/guidebook or i call it BIBLE!lol



whereas, Tony Parsons's "One for My Baby"caught my attention before leaving.
I lurve his "Man and Boy" super heartwarming.
Heres the brief summary of it.

"With more than 750,000 copies sold, Man and Boy has been on the British bestseller list for 50 weeks.

A witty, often eye-dabbing, always heartwarming love story between a father and his four-year-old son.

Set in London, this is the not-to-be-forgotten saga of Harry Silver, who has it all: a beautiful wife, a wonderful son and a great job in the media. But in one night of infidelity, he throws it all away. His wife leaves to take a chance on a new life, leaving Harry at home with the daunting and exhilarating task of raising his son by himself. How Harry Silver discovers parenthood, learns to love his own father, finds a new love and makes the hardest decision of his thirty-plus years provides the magic and tension of this novel."


I was so gonna buy it(Tony Parsons's "One for My Baby") even if I dint see the price.
what enhanced me to buy it was that,
its price is just 12 bucks.
lol. I dont know whats wrong.
So, I just bought it.

but, currently, im addicted to my bible.lol
I wont persuade you to buy/read it.
but I think these quotes from the book will...


  • While Martians (men) tend to pull away and silently think about what's bothering them, Venusians (women) feel an instinctive need to talk about what's bothering them.
    John Gray


  • Men are motivated when they feel needed while women are motivated when they feel chrished.
    John Gray

3 comments:

Yap Chee Hong said...

Hey , tell me when you've finished reading Men are from Venus....

If it's REALLY good then igoota look into it

wenzi said...

no human can live in space... hahaha

watch MEET THE DAVE

Anonymous said...

maybe recommend it to ur fellow bloggers.. some of them MIGHT need it..

LOL... anyway.. just dropping by..