Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Like To Move It, Move It with Madagascar 2!

Have you got a dream today?
Have you ever dream of escaping to Africa with Malaysian Dreamgirl?
there you go..

http://www.jadezheng.com

Madagascar is all about ANIMALS ANIMALS AND ANIMALS...

.
.
.
.
So,
what ANIMAL would you love your boyfriend OR girlfriend to be, in
BED?
.
.
.
For my loyal readers...

you should have got the idea...
.
.
.
Still cant think of it?
.
.
oh come on..
.
.
.
wokay..
.
.
you have forgotten.
.
.
Let me tell you then..
.
.
.
I

WANT

MY

PARTNER

TO

BE

A

HAMSTER

ON

BED!


YA!

A HAMSTER.


Yeah A frigging hamster!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have you forgotten?



I am so gonna dominate my partner on bed.
Whats wrong dominating partner on bed?
Meowwwwww!

*chase

*scratch
*licks
*errr.....
you have got imagination dont you?


Photobucket
MEOOwwwwWWWWWW~


8 comments:

Jeremy said...

u wil not only dominate but eat her up as well.. lolx

jadezheng said...

hello there~! hope you're having a good day.. i'm here to say you are selected to be one of the lucky ticket winners!!

email me your email at jadezh3ng@gmail.com

thank you! ^^

Ruionkoh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruionkoh said...

Dear

Jeremy,
Haha, I dont eat, bite is all I do! XD XD

Cindy,
OMG OMG OMG OMG.
MALAYSIAN DREAMGIRL!
WAH.
*faint*
anyway, emailed jor alrdy ^^
thankss a million for the tickets yea!


Regards,
rui

EVo said...

I'm sitting with cindy! u man man queue man! bwuakakaka..

Anonymous said...

wa...

Cat & Hamster
Hamster susah la...

Yo... Mr "I am Cat" enjoy your hamster!

Spectre said...

cat and hamster: i prefer c4 lah XD koh

Wen said...

That Meowww is sooooo freaking cuteee!!