Tuesday, October 14, 2008

LOL conversation!

A misleading conversation....

bla..
bla..
bla..
bla...

and out of a sudden,
XYZ asked,


XYZ says:

say..... are u a chinese?

XYZ says:

or are u some other ethnicity?

Rui says:

im iban+chindian

Rui says:

why why

XYZ says:

ooo.... no wonder

- Rui says:

why why why?
XYZ says:
u dun look like a typical 1 ethnic

XYZ says:
cos some pic u look chinese, some u look indian... some i also dunno u apa...

Rui says:

WAT THE .....

Rui says:

T.T which pic which pic?

XYZ says:

errr..... forgot lor

Rui says:

im juz mixed

Rui says:

iban+ chindian

Rui says:

r u a pure chinese?

XYZ says:

yea i am pure chinese

XYZ says:

why ? i dun look like cina girl meh?

XYZ says:

busy ah?

Rui says:

haha helping my mother to make tapai and tuak, tat time hari gawai leftover <---this was when i started to laugh like I cry. XD

XYZ says:

ooo... i always hear it but never actually seen or tasted it

Rui says:

hahaha maybe u should when u come to my hometown

XYZ says:

where is ur hometown again?

Rui says:

Malacca

Rui says:

hahaha <-----forgive me for "haha-ing" too often because I was laughing my arse off XD

Rui says:

u forgot!

Rui says:

better not forget that im an iban-chindian again

Rui says:

i will stuff tapai into ur er.. mouth <---If XYZ was a guy, I would have said Ass XD
XYZ says:
XD

XYZ says:
ok ok sorry

I am supposed to apologize, simply because...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I AM A PURE CHINESE.

I shall ask my mum why I dont look like one T.T



Here are some other misleading conversations:

-=\m/GeRvEnN3\m/=- says:
you are?
Tortoise Kid says:
Ian la!!!! alwiz 4get me
-=\m/GeRvEnN3\m/=- says:
Lan? lol.....nice name
....(The guy's name is actually Ian.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Carrie Chungie. says:
why are you off9?
Bread and coffee.Which is more talkative.u tell. says:
i where got offline wo?
Bread and coffee.Which is more talkative.u tell. says:
im on^^
- This is Carrie Chungie. says:
you are off.
Bread and coffee.Which is more talkative.u tell. says:
haha turn me on then
Bread and coffee.Which is more talkative.u tell. says:
-__________-
Bread and coffee.Which is more talkative.u tell. says:
wtf
- This is Carrie Chungie. says:
wtf
- This is Carrie Chungie. says:
lol



Thas is also why...

2 comments:

Harry said...

urs.. boring.. i like the lan one..

Ahmike said...

lol, hey i know the Gervenne too, quite sexy one.