Monday, October 20, 2008

Ruionkoh.blogspot.com celebrates granpa's birthday!

ruionkoh.blogspot.com goes personal this time!

Event : Rui's Granpa's birthday +
Steamboat style family gathering
Venue: Aunt's house(Alai)

Note: I did not help much in the preparation. Assignment rush. T.T

As I go along I will label each of the photos with caption as those photos were randomly taken.


The edible ones!
Steamboat spree!!

One of the cutest food.

Photobucket
:)



The loVed ones~
Relatives and granpa's friends.

Cousins + a TARC lecturer(Cousin-in-law) + 3 kakaks XD

Photobucket
Kaboooo *chiak* LOL

Photobucket
I initially thought that only my aunts dislike my fringe XD XD

"I have got BIG EYES ahhHhhHh~"

Sexy can we?LOL

Aunt and family + lil devil's sister XD

Lil devil...You got my idea now = D

Photobucket
And now a pair of devils XD

Lurving-kids-grandpa

Heres another lurving-kids-grandpa XD XD
Hes my uncle btw.

Mah 4th aunt and uncle.

My mum and all my aunts agreed that,
"the patient turned out to be the prettiest that night~"
Yeah, shes a patient of Cancer.
I respect, admire, idolize..
her determination in going against the current.
Shes treasuring every moment of her life.
Shes a positive thinker.
Shes tough,
both mentally and physically.
(as seen in photo)
Mentally,
she has never been sick.
She will be alrite totally,
we pray.

( If any Cancer patient happens to be reading this,
we seriously hope you will stay strong,
at least, mentally.
If my aunt can, why cant you? )
smile =D


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once again...
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket


:)

Since many have been asking what was my pressie for grandpa?

Wokay two boxes of this XD

XD

5 comments:

♥ JessieTan said...

AH RUIIII WEARING WHITE SILKY PYJAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG

AHHAHAHA DUN GODA HUBBY WITH IT CAN DE..
lolness. wakaakkkaa

- i.r.v.i.n.e - said...

dont rape the poor kid! emo sagi!

Yi Ling said...

ultimate cuteness XD haha!

zhang said...

O M G look at all that food.DAMN U!!!
Aww... wish i coulda been there... everyone looks great =D
Miss you guys all heaps =[
send everyone my love and ill be back soon. hopefully.... if the aus dollar doesn't continue to decrease =[[[[[[[[


heeeheeeheee
okay take care... tell gong gong i said happy birthday and i waish i coulda been there =D
thanks
ok tc
<3

Spectre said...

swt: poor kids got koh as their relatives SOB! SOBS!
SOB!