Thursday, October 16, 2008

I like to move it, move it with redmummy.com

WHAT?
.
.
.
NOT AGAIN!
.
.
.
OH COME on...
.
.
.
Free movie tickets!woooohooo!!!

MADAGASCAR 2!

This time,
its from redmummy.com !!
say wat?
MADAGASCAR. *ROAR*
One of the lamest movie I have ever watched.
and, you know what?
I will be going for MADAGASCAR 2..
simply because...
I AM LAME too.
LAME is COOL.



Now, why do you say animals have smaller brains?

Marty the Zebra: I'm ten years old. My life is half over and I don't even know if I'm black with white stripes or white with black stripes!


Marty the Zebra: You're biting my butt!
Alex the Lion: [with Marty's butt in his mouth] No, I'm not.


Alex the Lion: Today was a great day. It does not get better than this. Oh, look, it just did. Even the star is out. You won't find a star like that in the wild.
Marty the Zebra: Helicopter.



--------------------------------------------------------------------
And now I am gonna answer Redmummy's question:
1) Character Alex - what animal is that?


Marty the Zebra
: You the cat.
Alex the Lion: Who's the cat?
Marty the Zebra: You the cat.
Alex the Lion: Who's the cat?
Marty the Zebra: You the cat.
Alex the Lion: Who's the cat?
Marty the Zebra: You the cat.
Alex the Lion: Who's the cat?
Marty the Zebra: You the cat.
Alex the Lion: Who's the cat?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alex the LION must be a lion!
Redmummy,Alex is a lion!
XD

2) I should be getting the free tickets because Alex likes to move it , move it; I like to move it, move it too! (15 words)


wait a min...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who's the cat?
.
.
.
.
.

" I AM THE CAT!"
(and thats why I like to move it, move it with redmummy.com)



1 comment:

PakciQue said...

And I the Itik..

Nice slogan...Apa2 pon..gud lux la erh..

Kalau menang..mintak sekeping...leh?ahakz..

Pakcique.TK - Madagascar 2