Saturday, November 8, 2008

Call me undead!


Sherry dropped a link of a mini game in innit.

Beware: This is not a soft game...

.
.
.
.
.
.
jeng jeng jeng
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


In fact, this is the World's Hardest Game!
tolcha its not soft.

Whats so hard? Looks much simpler than mario lor.

I took back my words...
after reviving for like 100 times...
T.T

I even youtube-ed so to survive.


Rui-the-undead!

I was pissed and i stopped at LVL 7.
Revenge!
I left the game running while I went to bed.

Photobucket

The balls eventually got so exhausted.
wooohoooo XD

P/S: How far can you go?



1 comment:

quixiotically__yours said...

WOOT i am the only one to add perth to your live traffic... i is special lol


i clicked one of ur ads =O.. tell me what i get nao!
oh btw im coming to Msia TOOOO YIPPPEEEE
but only for one day and then off to HK for a week...
cannot wait... how u been?