Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gotta be somebody; For you, I will.


I have always lurve Nickelback,
for their lyrics at least..


Far Away



"That I love you I have loved you all along And I miss you Been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me..."

If Everyone Cared






" If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died"



And now, something new, something I am addicted to(other than Bleeding Love)...

Gotta Be Somebody





`Cause nobody wants to be the last one there.
'Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares.

Someone to love with my life in their hands.

There`s gotta be somebody for me like that.

`Cause nobody wants to go it on their own

And everyone wants to know they´re not alone.

Somebody else that feels the same somewhere.
There`s gotta be somebody for me out there.
Tonight out on the street out in the moonlight

And damn it this feels too right
It´s just like Déjà Vu
Me standin’ here with you

So I´ll be holdin`my breath
Could this be the end?
Is it that moment when

I find the one that I spend forever with?

You can´t give up!
When you're Lookin´
for a diamond in the rough

Because you never know when it shows up

Make sure you´re holdin` on

‘Cause it could be the one, the one you´re waiting on





To download Nickelback-Gotta Be Somebody, click HERE

IF you like that,you might like this.

Hinder-Without You
To download, click HERE



No comments: