Monday, November 24, 2008

The Wackiest I Would I Do to Race for N96

Do I need any more explanation or further description
for the wackiest I would do to race for N96?

My loyal readers know it all!
(Words are not convincing enough, I'll let the photos narrate my wackiness.)


Can be Deseprate enough to rapefinish a big amount of pizzas...

...to race for N96.


Can be Organic enough to spread the Mother Earth's love..

...to race for N96.


Can be Hot enough to burn down the opponents...
...to race for N96.


Can be Fast enough to reach 40km/hour in 3 seconds time...

...to race for N96.


Can be Sexy enough to seduce the judges...



...to race for N96.


Can be FakeBig enough to get extra clues...
Photobucket
...to race for N96.


Can be Slim enough to duck..
...to race for N96.


Can be Light enough to fly...
...to race for N96.



I AM READY.

Bring it on!


"I would do anything wacky
as long as it does not require me to run down the street naked."


who wouldn't want a free N96?


10 comments:

Janice said...

Shitty sial..
Juz saw ur youtube clip..
Damn disgusting kno..
You ah!!
If Paris Hilton see this,she'l hate u for life..
Haha..

e s t a n c u s said...

YOu da man lar!!! Nobody nothing can top that larr!! Im giving way to you guys... :-D

- i.r.v.i.n.e - said...

u have naughty habits dont you ^^

bryanlyt said...

ehh win nokia during halloween party not enough ke? give chance la weyh ahah! =P

Lynn said...

WTF SO U FAST ONE!

LauraLeia said...

Hahaha! Your post made me LOL for the first time today! =D

You're awesome. Do more weird stuff AFTER you win that N96 yeah? XD

Spectre said...

OK! OK ! I burn u a N96 ! XD

curryegg said...

Lol.. seriously, your post is great and I can feel that you are going to win yourself another nokia phone.. :)
If win, your nokia express give me k? hehehe... :D

peanut said...

hi.. got like to ur blog from innit.. just a friendly comment but is there something wrong with ur post's title?

Johnny Ong said...

u are good but still need to impress judges hehe