Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthday Again?


Note: this is a scheduled post. I am not even in front of my comp at this time! HAHA



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
MY GREATEST SISTER
JUINN RUEI
LISA LAU
TOM DELONGE (blink 182)
AMY LEE (evanescence)
JAMIE FOXX
TAYLOR SWIFT

AND

NOT FORGETTING

OUR VERY OWN



SULTAN RUI!


"I,therefore,declare today, 13th december 2008 as a public holiday for my loved ones!"



wooohoooo!

Note: www.ruionkoh.blogspot.com is doing this for the second time...
this was the 1st time...Click HERE to read.

And click HERE to check out which celebrities do you share your birthday with.


Hint: this year's will be very very very very very very very very
haijor i mean like 32746279478243 times very DIFFERENT
from any birthday I have had.
It would be 34877923692374 times much more meaningful.
Clock hasnt even strike twelve when Im typing this.
But,my heart is already jumping+dancing like its7pm tomoro now.
Ask my sister, she was amazed by my excitement. XD
STAY TUNED for the surprise XD XD XD XD

5 comments:

.:shirlyn:. said...

hng!!! thick faced rui!
ok la.. seem is your bday,give you face la..
don't wanna kick your a**.hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Mademoiselle YY said...

Happy Birthday =)

Ruionkoh said...

shirlyn,
hahaha well its not your 1st day knowing me bring thick face rite?LOL

YY,
Thanks :)

Regards,
ruionkoh

Yi Ling said...

LOL. you're sultan huh. LOl..

Spectre said...

FAKE SULTAN! THEN I MUST ORGANIZE A REBELLION TO OVERTHROW U! Long live the resistance ! XD