Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry jinggle balls bells.


Merry Xmas everyone!


Ho.Ho.Ho!



WTF?


PET SOCIETY
?

Chill bro.
Theres a story behind this.

Pet society is actually a mini game application in facebook.
(It = The Sims+Tamagochi+Digimon+Pukimon.)

"I thought u never liked facebook?"

YES, indeed, not even now. I still prefer Friendster.
Unfortunately, friendster is frigging infected with Sibeh cute lalas and kupangs.
So I shifted to facebook. (friendster info updated still.)


I can be a senior in friendster.

"Member Since: Nov 2003"
(Maybe thats why my love for friendster hasnt faded a single bit XD)

But not facebook ...

"Member Since: ??? 2008"
LOL.NOOB.


This is what happen when you are behind 723492987439 people.



So, I was so lost in facebook so I sought guidance from the "seniors".
I was recommended to play this game in facebook called "Petpet society".

Heres my Petpet.
Horny Bitch, her name.

I was dumb naive enough to get addicted for some time -_-
I stopped for quite a while, until there was this Xmas card design competition

which I thought could make my Horny Bitch a Wealthy Bitch by winning


..NOT.
It was just for the sake of fun since I THOUGHT I have an idea.


My attempt.


WOOT.
whats with those frigging faces?
Shuddap.
Those face are my coursemates' +mine.
Believe it.

Now you know how influential is Facebook?
Keep it away from your kids/younger siblings.

By the way, just to make things clear. Things are not what you think.
FYI, we throw a dull mini-celebration whenever someone's birthday is around the corner.
And there was once, they came up with an idea as to throw a themed celebration instead.
The theme?

"Pet Society"!
ta-dahh.

-____-

So the close friends of the birthday girls made those headgears so to memperpetsocietizedkan all of us.
Headgear is made according to the owner's pet tho mine didnt look like my Horny Bitch

So...

Despite the not-so-alike headgear for mine, I made my pet come alive.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yes. Go Horny Bitch.


The cutest pet of the day was none other than Horny Bitch's very own...

...Foxy Petpet.

the Gay Pets.
happy i mean.
er wokay fine.
Hi robb.

The Petpets.

Wokay so i was excited to send in my entry with our faces all over.
While I was going to upload my entry, I read something very depressing.

"No personal faces should be included in the entry or will be disqualified automatically."

Dammit.

Well. Luckily, I was wise enough as usual to reedit it alil and I kept it for a month.
For what?
For you lar!

It is now used to bless wish anyone who reads my blog.
(scroll to the top if you ve forgotten how the card looks like)



MERRY XMAS HO HO HO!
(its 10.20pm. Im not late)


A private Xmas shoutout out to my b,
"You are my greatest Xmas gift.thanks."



What did I gave Horny Bitch as Xmas present?


A very decent Xmas tree.
Sweet?
thank you.

6 comments:

rumiko kato said...

haha i play pet society too =)
AND I WANT UR BLUE RIBBON !!!!!

Yi Ling said...

LOL. merry christmas Rui.

Harry said...

sickos.. but fun!!

LOLz..

wish u a merry christmas too!

Konea Kamin said...

LOL!
that's so cute la! HAHA. i oso want a headgear like det. :D

Harmony said...

never played that game before hmm

Ruionkoh said...

rumiko,
lol cant,its my pet's.go rob if you want lol.

Yiling,
merry xmas too :)

Harr,
haha sick as usual. its not like its the 1st day you know me? XD

konea,
hahah buy manila card and draw and colour urself XD

Harmony,
well try playing the game then.tsk



regards,
rui