Monday, February 16, 2009

LALA iZ a SeA CrEaTuRe O!

Friendster used to be cool.
Not anymore.
Due to the attack of sea creatures with shells like LALAs and Kupangs.
Some NGOs have taken the initiative to kill these pests.
One of em actually added me up in friendster.

http://profiles.friendster.com/17767863


Anyhow do entertain urself with some profile pics of that NGO. LOL

Woohoo.
We share the same passion.

Direct Translation:
Boobs big no brain.

Power rangers lenjers.


Bruce Bulus Lee.


I would rather have no time in life and die rather than having this piece of TIME.

Ella-ella-ella.
its Rain-ing.
at least not anywhere under my pants.

comment this pic with three words.
Ell O Ell.

A bitch or not none of my business.
but one thing for sure is that I could do better than her even without the dress.
Click HERE if what I said couldnt convince you.


Nabeh got waterproof camera then lansi?

"Kawaiineh" is what he was expecting me to say?
I stared at it for 3days
yet I still think the stray hairy furry pussy cat in the backyard is cuter.

Waddup.
Oriental style blink blink yo!
does it remind you of dong dong chiang?
yes the langsai who dances.

familiar enough.
I think I saw a couple of em back when I last visited Thailand.

I would have respected him much
IF he were to borrow his fren's Lamborghini
and snap this at the driver's seat.

"Gimme gimme more!gimme more!"
said the 3rd person from left.

BIE!
CLOSE YOUR EYES.
THIS IS TOO HOT FOR AN UNDERAGE.
wOOt.

Nawe, santa clause dyed his hair.
CNY mood ma

I have a doubt.
*peep into his pants*
KNN.same corour lor.


Genetic modified puffer fish(LALA genetic added) on cheap sales.

They are good kids.
Dam you, you just stereotyped.

Just another sea creature.

I doubt the CHARISMA..
or izzit KALIS-AIR-MA?

LALA yoU ThInK nO NeRd De MeHh xiXixiXi. o(^.^)o

LOL. this pic's caption iz da best.



I praise, admire and worship them so much from time to time.
Thank them.
Without them, this world would lose 90% of its laughter.
As to show my appreciation to em,
I am putting this badge at the side bar of mi blog.


bie.

9 comments:

maRCus said...

WAahahahahahahhahahahahahahah...

nabe. dam funny wei...


i cant stop myself from Ell O Ell!

zhenlong25 said...

LOL seriously very entertaining! =P

I wonder why people try to become seafood? xD

ed.inc said...

haha.. really arh?
they didnt afraid the daiko daiko go n chop them till 18 lok lok arh?
haha....
damn funny loh!!!
hehehe..





//ed.inc///

Ahmike said...

haha. I can't stop laughing man. Really la.. I sien want to log in fster la.. Lala..one

NobodyButMe said...

HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAa

CherliN :: Tzia said...

omg! i love!!!! haha.
nice one =)

will link u up. ;)

Siaokia_yell said...

Haha..cool blog. Can i be one of the crew?lolzz

~ ♥ J E SS I C A . T said...

this is hilarious buddy!
XD xD

Lynn said...

oi your post very lala now.

HAHAHHHAH