Saturday, March 28, 2009

I’m a Musicon Celebrity thanks to Maxis Broadband.


Have you ever wanted to be a celebrity?



And here's the chance for you to SS ( syok-sendiri)
NUFFNANG MUSIC BASH.
Click here to read more.


Many prizes to be won which include Nokia XpressMusic 5800.
Yes, real one, no scam.
As I have won myself a
Nokia XpressMusic 5310 last year
during Nuffnang Halloween Party last year.
as I "terrified" the crowd by crossdressing...

Tadahh..LOL.
I already went as a celebrity last year.
and I would be really pleased if I could go again as
Parui Hilton is already
an disgusting & disturbing"Icon" & "star".
LOL.

But
Believe it or not...

PARUI HILTON WILL BE ABSENT!


According to reliable source,
"The pop star involved in an altercation with her boyfriend, singer Not-so-Brown, after a pre-Nuffnang-Music-Bash party, that left bruises and a scratch on her face, according to US media reports."
Click Here to read more.

NOT.

LOL.

Sue from Nuffnang, actually called me up yesterday,
asking will I be posting my entry;
but with heavy heart,
I turned down the invitation.
I have to.
No red carpet for me dammit.
dam blardy assignments!
fuck this semester
with
THREE out of four-100%-assignments-orientated-subjects

So, yes.
PARUI HILTON admited for her absensce for Nuffnang Music Bash 09.

No more horny and disturbing action like last year.



No more free sex for the sick pirate.

No more free sex for the sick dentist.



No more free sex for the sick 45Cents.


No more foursome groupsex.

No more free sex for sick Kennysia.

woops.


yeah,please dont tell Kenny's Ex Sam poh
that I was the third party..

Parui Hilton
-Out FOR of service-

♥Bie

2 comments:

jolyn said...

lol... funny post..

Kah Ee @ Faith. said...

xP haha well then i wanna borrow your blonde wig.