Thursday, March 12, 2009

Malaysia politicians, womanizer? Another scandal?

This is...


"Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri bin Tan Sri Abdul Aziz is a Malay Malaysian politician from the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO), and is as of 2008 a Minister in the Prime Minister's Department in charge of parliamentary affairs. In June 2005 Nazri caused controversy when he shouted the phrase "bloody racist" (or variants of it) 28 times in Parliament. A request by opposition Democratic Action Party (DAP) lawmaker Fong Po Kuan for Nazri to take back his comments went unheeded. The incident occurred during a debate on the Malaysian Medical Council's derecognition of Crimea State Medical University (CSMU) medical degrees; most Malaysian students sent to study there were of Indian extraction."

Macho enough?
Now, Click HERE for macho-er one.
Note:photo source=gutteruncensored.
(Caution: Adult content alert. Click and view at your own risk. If you are under 18, please invite your parents to view it together with you seek for your parents' permission before viewing.)



Is it the same person?
hmmm....
Wokay, stop with the cursing,
here goes the macho son.
You do the counting alright?

And many more.
All photos and info are acquired from www.gutteruncensored.com as usual
so go ahead and sue after gutteruncensored but not me. Im just a loyal follower of da blog.
I write what I think from what I read, I see , I hear.

Btw,
Lifestyle of the rich and famous.

Chick magnets are made of money.

*sigh*
Wait a min,
How many of the chicks actually were after the rich men
money rather than his heart?
you do the judging.

By the way,
I think I think I have been over-busied with my assignments
to an extend that


.... I dint know that
thats not prohibition in drinking anymore.



♥Bie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, these pics have been around fr a long time last year in rpk's blog n many many many many many more :D

Kurogane said...

aiya...wth....all from gutteruncensored

Mike said...

wah bro, u damn geng lehh.. hey direct these photos to those politicians' blogs la.. help you to get traffic summore..

vfdvgf said...

I link Wow Power Leveling and wow power leveling wow power leveling