Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vagina Hole! Vagina Hole!

Hey guys, have you heard of the theme song for Slumpdog Millionaire?
It is called Jai Ho Vagina Hole by PUSSYcat dolls.
(I do think its
PUSSYcat dolls's theme song.)
and here are the modified lyrics for Jaiho.


*Please play the song and sing along so to enhance the pleasure.



(Vagina Hole)
(Vagina Hole)I got (I got) shivers shavers (shavers),
When you touch away,
I'll make you hot,
Get all you got,
I'll make you wanna say (Vagina Hole)

(Vagina Hole)

I got (I got) fever (fever),
Running like a fire,
For you I will go all the way,
I wanna take you higher (Vagina Hole)
I keep it steady uh-steady,
That's how I feel it.
This beat is heavy, so heavy,
You gonna feel it.

(Vagina Hole)You are the reason that I breathe,(Vagina Hole)
You are the reason that I still believe,(Vagina Hole)
You are my destiny,
Jai Ho! Uh-uh-uh-oh!
(Vagina Hole)No there is nothing that can stop us(Vagina Hole)
Nothing can ever come between us,(Vagina Hole)
So come and dance with me,
Vagina Hole! (oohh)

Catch me, catch me, catch me, c'mon, catch me,
I want you now,
I know you can save me, come and save me,
I need you now.

I am yours forever, yes, forever,
I will follow,
Anywhere in anyway,
Never gonna let go.

Vagina Hole

(Vagina Hole) Escape (escape) away (away),
I'll take you to a place,
This fantasy of you and me,
I'll never lose my chance. (Vagina Hole)

Yeaahhhh~~~

I can (I can) feel you (feel you),
Rushing through my veins,
There's an notion in my heart,
I will never be the same.

(Vagina Hole)Just keep it burnin', yeah baby,
Just keep it comin', (Vagina Hole)
You're gonna find out baby,
I'm one in a million.

You are the reason that I breathe,(Vagina Hole)
You are the reason that I still believe,(Vagina Hole)
You are my destiny,
Jai Oh! Uh-uh-uh-oh!

(Vagina Hole)No there is nothing that can stop us(Vagina Hole)
Nothing can ever come between us(Vagina Hole)
So come and dance with me,
Vagina Hole! (oohh) (Hear me its destiny)

Catch me, catch me, catch me, c'mon, catch me,
I want you now,
I know you can save me, come and save me,
I need you now.

I am yours forever, yes, forever,
I will follow,
Anywhere in anyway,
Never gonna let go.

Vagina Hole, Vagina Hole, Vagina Hole

I need you,
Gonna make it,(Vagina Hole)
I'm ready,
So take it!

(Vagina Hole)You are the reason that I breathe,(Vagina Hole)
You are the reason that I still believe,(Vagina Hole)
You are my destiny,
Vagina Hole! Uh-uh-uh-oh!

(Vagina Hole)No there is nothing that can stop us,(Vagina Hole)
Nothing can ever come between us,(Vagina Hole)
So come and dance with me,
Vagina Hole! (oohh)

Vagina Hole!

Cibaila Cibaila!

Vagina Hole!


(Alt+3) Bie.
XD


1 comment:

SakuraMint said...

O.O
Seriously sounds like vagina hole..swt..