Thursday, April 2, 2009

How about Carrie?

Hey peeps.
I hope you did enjoy your Aprilfool day.
Some of my readers do had a meaningful Aprilfool day,
here in my blog.
Click here to read what had been going on.

To whom it may concern ,

"Sorry, you have been pranked :) Gotcha!"


And to any hater(s) out there,
Sorry to tell that, I am straight and I love girl(her)
Maybe next time? XD

No peeps,
I havn't lose a single interest in boobs ( .) .) and pussay.
Neither I will have
a single interest in something im already having inside my pants.0|0

Wokay let me summarize the whole prank.
It was a spontaneous idea.
Very.
Digged all the photos and I started posting
and I couldnt control myself from laughing like a mad dog,
while composing the post i mean.

Before i get on to the interesting part,
let me just briefly clarify myself on the photos. lol

1st photo- Ask Google for their contacts

2nd & 3rd photos - They are ordinary straight bloggers. featured: 2nd - DSX the not so innocent, cheez the cocksucker 3rd - HornymanChristhoo , Hornygirljosh

4th, 5th and 6th photos - Just a healthy Malacca trip. featured: i) A china college friend(the one fucking) ii) A NS good friend(the one fucked)

7th photo- Kennysia is the gay not me. LOL featured: - Kennysia
8th photo - just some random ah kuas(transexuals) I bumped into when I visited KoSamui, Thailand. featured: - Ah Kua, Tau Kua & Bak Kua

9th,10th and 11th photos - some long ago outing with coursemates. featured: - jeremy fox lol (And no it wasnt a french kiss. God created a word called "Angle"!)
12th - Nuffnang Halloween party again featured: - Say Cheeeeeeeezzzzzz

-----------------------------------------------------
Outcome?


Curryegg - ticked
Choy - crossed (Coz i told him my plan)
Weishez - ticked
Jeff - crossed (Coz he got pranked last year.Lol)

Many of you might no know.
I actually DIED last year.

It was scary.
The news spreaded so fast
From KL friends to Mlk friends..
I wasnt replying to any msg for days.
In fact, I appeared offline for days,
hardwork & preparation lol.


And in the end when the truth revealed,
Jeff(JPA scholarship holder in France)
aka
Lemboon's son
aka
the 1st 1 to know and believe I "died",
also the one who spreaded among friends
was so pissed off
and
said

"If you die really young 1 day, I'll sure to be the first one to attend your funeral and pee in your casket!!!!!"
O.o

wokay back to this year's prank.

This morning I checked my status in FB,
and I was surprised that my aunt replied to my shoutout.


"OoooOOoo...."
my bro left me lines of messages.

Everybody one more time
"OooOOOoo..."

And to keep the suspense..
I dint reply to any of them
until evening.

I called my aunt.

Me : "Hello aunty ar.you read my blog?"
Aunt : "yeah..you huh"
Me : "you told my mum ar?"
Aunt : "Nolar, how i dare, wait she pengsan(faint strait)."
Me : "ooo, after I go on a date with my male coursemate on 31st April I will let her know."
Aunt : "a guy? you serious ar.dont sampat lar...*mumble mumble*"
Me : "after the 31st april date i will see how"
Aunt : " guys supposed to wif girl.. *continues mumbling*"
Me : " (cant tahan anymore lol) APRIL GOT 31st meh????"
Aunt : "*laughs"

And then followed by my bro again in Msn


(wokay at this point, he did realize the possibility of getting fooled..hmmmm)



and yes, I did give a hint earlier at the tag.



What is(was) today's(yesterday's) date everybody?

Its(was)....
31st 1stApril 2009

P/S: I look forward for next year's aprilfool more than this year's Christmas.
LOL.

And the wisest of all?

Ninjapenguin aka cindy.
"Sorry I had to delete your comment earlier so to keep the fun going"
XD


DSX.
Same thing
"Sorry I had to approve your comment later so to keep the fun going"
^^


And the most surprising feedback?

All the way from perth,AUS!
My kangaroo cousin!

wOOt.

my prank goes global every year.
Last year France and this year Aus.
Next year Africa kay?
*fingerscrossed*
------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the day?


Carrie is fine.
Shes still mine.
So am I to her.
We are still happily in love.
and this shall not end
XD

♥ ♥
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥BB♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

*DFK*



8 comments:

SakuraMint said...

I thought you were just trying to be funny..lol.. Didn't know that it is a April's Fool's prank..haha

So, does that mean i am fooled as well??..

Anyway, your last year prank was scary.....Where in the world do you get the courage to tell such pranks?! Death... *shudders at the thought of it*

maRCus said...

YOu is super duper the babi lor. Ive never seen some who could prank so well -- it was as if you carefully planned it since you 'died' last year... farker lar you wei.. die oso wan think of.. patut kena pee in ur casket!! 0.o LOL

you're brain liddat so LI HAI, wasted lah if not put to better use. fark. LOL

you rawk bro! you set the bars high man, now cant wait to see what's NEXT YEARS PRANK.

start thinking now. eyes are watching. huhu. XD

cojackkoh.com said...

lol...
yeah u had fun for a good one +_+

quixiotically__yours said...

i hate chu... LOL
next year .. you are gone my friend...
imma start planning nao >=D

~ ♥ J E SS I C A . T said...

wuhahahahahhahahaaa


nice one there buddy

Spectre said...

ROFL!

Spectre said...

ROFL

ed.inc said...

hongrui..
lucky i didnt read ur blog on 1st of april...
wakaka..
damn funny loh...
wakaka.
keep on fighting lah!!!
r.i.p hongrui!!
wakaka...