Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You dont need a dictionary to explain friendship.

As seen in James' blog Cbox...



Life is not about how much you get
but its whether how much you give.









----------------------------------------------------------

In memory of,
Yew Shy Gin, 19 and
Yew Ghim Chnieh, 20.

----------------------------------------------------------



When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

There is only one person who could ever make you happy,
and that person is you.
Stay tough.




Related post: Life's Brief Candle



♥Bie




5 comments:

aries_gal said...

nice post ruionkoh....

Wyatt said...

To RuionKoh, I just knew that u had post my "confession" onto ur blog, all i want to say is thank you very much and i'm honored u did so. for your information, all i've expressed yesterday was really my true feeling, and i really still having a hardtime excepting the fact that he had left us forever, even i know deep down in my heart. i still wish him to rest in peace, no more no less, but it is really heartbreaking to accept the truth, I know that maybe i'm just small part in his life, and i really don't mind with that,since he really has many best friend in his life, it's just that maybe James remains a different impact on every people life, because i've been viewing all his firends' blogspot throughout these days, knowing more about him and the good friends he has become to all of us. i just wish his peaceful soul could know this and for now, i've been making a promise to myself, that is to pay my respect during my convocation day for this special person in my life, by working as hard as myself. Again, thank you very much. All of you.

aries_gal said...

wyatt, i think i know who you are... cheer up my fren...

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I regard as nice post. Specially the designation attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.