Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free Starbucks!



WANT SOME STARBUCKS for
FREE?


Yes you can, look what I have got for myself...

3 fucking cups!
Assume each to be RM5.
You do the maths.
But anyway, its free.


WHY?




Its Starbucks 11th anniversary!
Woohoooooooo!
YEEE HARRRRR!
*claps*
simply because of the free coffees


woops wait,
have i told you that the free coffee offer is only available
from 11am-1pm today(17 dec 2009)?


You are LATE.
Sorry.



*slurrrpppppppppppppp*
*lickssss*

Oh, wait,
have I told you that
my booth here in The Curve is just steps away from Starbucks?

*continue slurping*
*indulged*







Share

3 comments:

Janice said...

hell you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
earlier tak kasi tau!!!!!!
ur daughther here NEVER tasted starbucks kno!
sacred my pockets berlubang!

Charles Wong said...

Remember who got you this cushy job ok. Hehe..
Now go enjoy your hot cuppa!

Lynn said...

WOI NEVER TELL EARLY EARLY!