Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Your life walks you or you walk your life.


Excels in academic
Its not something to be proud of
(I once mentioned in my previous post)
Its not something worth showing off
I knew it right from the beginning.

I strove for it by any means,
simply because I refuse to repay my study loan.
It doesnt guarantee success in career,
not anywhere near that.
I knew it right from the beginning.

I don't see the need to boast with my excels in academic,
neither do I see the need to boast with any excel in career.
Everyone has his/her own ideal path along;

I don't see the need in comparing salary,
"I AM EARNING 10K/month, beat that!"
A street performer might earn 3 dollars a day but living happily.

I don't see the need in comparing the size of the company,
"I AM IN AN MNC, beat that!"
A farmer working in a small village might earn more than you do.

The one and only thing that matters would be the practical knowledge one has in the field that one is working in.
because even without boasting a word, employers will come rushing to him/her.
And I admit,
I have a lot more to learn.


Now that I have taken a big step across the bridge,
across the nation border on my own.
I may sink,
I may fall,
I may trip,
I may drown,

At least, I try

to walk my life.




Share

2 comments:

(w)rong said...

got job offer @ Singapore ar?

Ruionkoh said...

yeah at Beach road. giving it a try :)